Drill bits for drilling holes in wood posts for our cable railing infill.
- 1/8" drill bit is for drilling pilot holes into softer wood posts (cedar, pine)
- 5/32" drill bit is for drilling pilot holes into harder wood posts (IPE)
- 1/2" Bradpoint is for drilling counter bore holes
- 11/32" bit is for drilling holes through midposts for cables to feed through
- 20 Torx bit is required for in Swivel™ receivers included in our infill kits
- 5mm hex bit is required to drill Self-Grip™ receiver into wood posts
Drill Bits For Wood Posts